Foggy morning at Burrator Reservoir on Dartmoor National Park in Devon.
Fine Art Print Specification:
- Printed using the very best Fine Art Papers which are light-fast for 100 years.
- Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity.
Fine Art Print Paper Style:
- Hahnemuhle – Photo Rag Matt Fine Art Smooth 308 gsm, 100% Cotton, White
Canvas Print Specification:
- All our canvases are printed on the highest quality 100% natural art canvas material, utilising the very latest printing technology.
- Coated with a timeless Giclee varnish for proven long lasting UV protection.
- Hand stretched on to 1.5” thick UK Oak gallery stretcher bars.
- Hand backed and finished with a high quality, secure hanging system.
Canvas Print Edge Style:
Acrylic Panel Specifications:
- Acrylic Panels are made using only the very best crystal clear acrylic which are finished with diamond polished edges.
- Acrylic Panels are delivered ready-to-hang using the relevant hanging system for your chosen size.
Acrylic Panel Style:
- 8mm Float Panels give a seamless, ultra-sleek ‘float look’ finish, allowing 100% no interruption to the image.
- 8mm Classic Panels are similar to the Float Panels but with the added touch of stand-off bolts in each corner. These bolts hold your panel roughly 25mm off the face of your wall.
Please note: The image mock-ups found in the gallery are for illustration purposes only and does not represent the final image quality of the product.